A thought came to my mind out of a sudden when i was looking at some old photographs.. There were really alot of good memories and of cause bad ones. I could not help but wonder how things have changed, how things could have been, there was alot of questions i ask myself starting with 'how' and 'why'.
One of the question i asked myself was, why couldn't all the good things stay and all the bad things just go away? Obviously, nothing remains the same forever, most people changed when their enviroment or surroundings change some did not.
I started listening to old songs and realise how nice it sounded learning to appreciated the old stuff and not only bthering about the lastest stuff and all. Time and time again i fall without a support but i continued the journey that i did not know where it leads to just passing each day as quickly as possible instead of enjoyting every moment i had.
But now even, i am still as confused as before not knowing what to do. I just let time slipped by every hour, every minute and every single second . I want a change i have been trying, I have been giving my all but, why can't i suceed? i am feeling so mixed up, i just want to go away, away to a place that no one can find me only those that is really true and concern about me[don't think anyone].
There will be school and Band practice tomorrow i just wonder how it will go, what will happen and all but i will just let god lead the way. i needa go n sought things out and make sure nothing gets in my way tomoorow in school or in band. And ppl, stop deciving me, cos u are also deciving yourself, and it hurts me alot to know the actual , mean sight.


