Well, was not able to post for the past two days because of my parents..ragh!! so no privacy!!! They have been like yakking and yakking for I don't know what reason..Forget about that... I really feel that the songs i put up or listen to reflects my mood and what i am thinking about.
Holidays used to be a joy to be cause i get to play all i want but things has changed.. No longer a primary school kid anymore, and there are just not alot of things to do i am really getting bored.. I realised that after i joined band this year, i am not so into those loud and 'popular' music but more into symphony and band songs/recordings... I guess it is normal though..
Nothing much is happening though.. It has been quite quite since the last band practice.. geez.. Lucky that there's band prac tomorrow.... okiee I shall end here.. going to the gym bye!


