2 more days to band camp and i am still looking for more scores.. spend almost the whole day yesterday to look for scores finally got some nice one too bad there is sooo little time to practice..right.. hope we can manage!!
Okay, I am finally blogging again. have not been in the mood to blog lately. I have been thinking of alot of things lately and I am a little confused. Anyways, went to Bukit Panjang Plaza with grandma today we spend like almost the whole day there. went for lunch at KFC and then decided to walk around and see what are the new shops. Its been ages since i went there.
After walking around, we decided to go to the library to read some books.. grandma went to the chincese section as usual but this time, i was not sure where to go so i walked around the library and saw the arts section went to look up for books on music and found some guide books and settled down.I felt super tired so went down to have some food and headed home. thank god it only rained after we reached home..
Have to clean up the house today cos' dad and mom say that we are going for shopping tomorrow better start now or i might not finish.. Eileen is going for her band's farewell party for the graduating girls so will be taking out tonight..thats all for now..


