<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





posting for yesterday too..

Sunday

Went out with Mom , Dad and Sis to orchard. The original plan was to go out and shop around and then the last two stops will be to buy my mp3 player and sec 2 books.. But it ended up differently.. First we went to have a buffet lunch at Kushin-Bo at Suntec City. After which it was already 3pm. We walked around suntec and after which we walked the over head brige to reach City Link. Walked around and Mom went to check on shops to do the ear piercing for my sis.

Monday

Woke up at around 12 noon like that. Today is Andrea's Sweet 16 Birthday. Okay, I admit am missing her alot and i mean ALOT !!! If only she was still in Singapore..Hmm.. She is like a super nice senior!! Though she is strict during band like during drills, she goes hyper nuts outside band.. Her laughter is so unique and funny at the same time..

I still remember the times in primary school when i will always reach school early and go to my sister's class. And will start wacking my sis and her friends then when we are playing i will pinch them for no reason.. Actually I don't really remember it until this year's teacher's day when i went back to primary school and my sister's ex-classmates were like :'ahhhhhh... don't come near me!!!!!!! U always pinch people 1!!!!! I was like really I did??hahas

Cos i only remember that i went around the school wacking people with Grace Sim and it was Cherng Shing batch..Anyways it all about the memories.. Ohhwells,I shall stop here.. nites everyone!

Listen @ 9:03 pm