I was offered for the carrer that i always dreamed of but supprisingly, i turned it down. But I think i made the right decision to stay. if something belongs to me, it will in the end returned to me. Thats what I belive. I've set a target for myself today, that is to worked super hard next year both in acadamic and non- acadamic wise.
I feel that i wasted too much time and chances this year so i will not let it happen again.belive + dreams + hard work + perserverence + determination = to the result u deserve. i am working towards the goal and dream I want cos i know i have to work for what i want .
Went to help Eileen download the registration form earlier on for the auditions for philyouth..she really hopes to get in and if she does she would most probably buy a Clarinet.. oh lets just see how it goes but i have faith in her..
I am missing andrea already.. it has been 2 days since we communicated but anw she was online today and manged to chat with her.... Come back soon kies?!?!?! Take Care!! nothing much to write i guess so thats all for now.. nites!!
Labels: Reflecting


