<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





CAMPOSITIVE!!!!!

I just came back from camp yesterday afternoon and i am like already camp sick!!!! Why do all camp has to be so nice but always so short?!?!?! Why can't it be longer? like for a week??Any way i shall blog for the days i was at camp...Though I could not update my blog,I still wrote in my dairy(:

5th June -Day 1

I went to school earlier in the morning for band practice and before I left, I saw Mr Wong and Miss Tan. They were unhappy that we are choosing to go for camp than to go for Band practices.
Reached camp. games.unpack.sharing session.games.dinner.games.sleep.

6th June

wake up.wash up.breakfast.sharing time.games.more games.lunch.activities.skit.campfire.bbq.performance.games.sleep.

7th June

wake up.sharing time.clean up.prize presentation.lunch.homed.
Listen @ 2:02 pm