CAMPSICK!!!!
okay, i am like still hyper campsick!!!!! I miss all the facilitators!!!! they were damn nice usually at this time we will either be hsving games or sharing session.... too bad all things good or bad have to come to end... Thats life... Feodora came to pass me the percussion SL file it also came with a leeter and a note...I read it and was like emo....Why do things have to always turn out this way?Can't there ever be a happy ending?If so, life sucks totally.Saw Rama downstairs and like she smiled so i smiled back.Hope she is not angry for what happened...Anyway, I am sorry.Can't wait for band practice and for school to start.I prayed for people who i wish to meet again soon cos they helped me and like ya... I keep thing of the dreams i have and if that dream was made for me or someone else... ohwells until next time...


