<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Here i am after 6 months of not blogging.. Things have not been really going well for me... Some things cleared up, some things remained the same and some things became worst...

I've been thinking alot and realising that i'm a too much of a fairytale kinda girl. I tend to always see things differently from what people are seeing, feel and understand things from another perspective.Does that mean that i am supposed to be treated differently from the rest or even like how you treated me before?

All sorts of emotions were in me when you left. when everything and everyone was so cold. I could not take it.I wanted to cry i wanted to scream and most of all, i wanted you to be there. I thought you WOULD be there like you have been. I tried and i wait. And i tried and i waited again and again.. Until I realise that you wouldn't be there. you wouldn't come. You left for good.

All these time i waited in pain, in sadness. I still did not give up and longed for you to come back. I saw you coming out of the examination. I was elated to just look at you to see you smile. At that time the only think left was your voice. Until you said to me :"How are you?We like very long never talk..."too bad time was always against things. I had to leave.

I miss you. I miss the late night messages.I miss the long conversations.I miss the fun and laughter.I miss the time we studied together. i miss talking about almost everything with you. I miss everything we did TOGETHER.

My dream is shattered.You are gone.I am left with nothing. But I am still holding on to my dream. A dream that might never come true.
Listen @ 11:23 pm