Ello,okay.I am finally free to blog again... Somehow, I just think that I have overloaded myself with toooo much stuff till I feel that I have too little rest. Its morning, school.after school activities.tution/project.home. This pattern repeats itself every weekday. And now, I am looking for CIPs to do. Geez, and most probably it will be on weekends. So, good bye weekends too. No time to shop which is good in a way, mostly appointment or family time has changed from every night and every weekend to only every night dinner.
I have not been in my best condition so far... Spent most of my recess studying,eating,chatting with Audrey's group.They are really nice people. When i reach home after a busy, rushy day, i am usually too tired, too worn out to do anything so without finishing my homework, I went to sleep after eating and bathing.
Anyway, had part of NAFA yesterday. 230pm,gather and went to do pull-up. Did pathetically 9 actually 10 but cos i let go immediately was cut on my right thigh when i was leaving the area...went to shutter run after that and my timing sucks. 10.98sec.Standing broad jump was the worst. I happily jump jump jump until my thigh and hand muscles cramp. could not walk down the stairs but no one was there and I almost rolled down the whole flight of stairs to the canteen.sit and reach after that and due to my strained muscles, I did damn badly.Have to retake pull-up and standing broad jump. But if can, I would like to retake EVERYTHING!!! all over again..Finished my turn around 430 so I went to ask Miss Quek if i could go off first cos I have CCA. She ask me what cca; band ar? I said yes and I was allowed to go. Struggled my way to the band room and when I reached the percussion chairs area, I just felled on the floor and my section was like are you okay? haha. thanks for caring.Fell quite a few times inside.Sock Hop!!!! finally!!! after years (exaggerating)haha. my favourite song partly because I was playing the drumset last year. I still remember my first song was mumbo jumbo followed by ross roy, sesame street theme and sock hop tonight and both sesame street theme and sock hop tonight was my batch favourite song!!! ha ha!national day performance is coming and we have a list of song we have to learn.
Anyway, its already 4 mins to 2pm i better get ready for extra tuition make up class at 315. need to buck up on my math! its atrocious!! until next time.


