<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It has again been years since i last updated my blog.Apologies.
Saturday
Went for a CIP project near cineleisure from like 815am-9pm.Bought new crumpler bag for sch.shopped around.homed.
Sunday
slacked.movies.went to westmall.dinner.homed.
Monday
well, the day just started for like 1hr35mins? so nothin much to write about.Its been boring though...

I saw the pictures you guys took,

I have heard the words that you said.

And all these are more than I can take..

I guess you've forgotten everything we did before by now

'Cos maybe you bloody didn't even damn care.

Listen @ 1:28 am