Profile
Music
Messages
Friends
Credits
Archives
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
okay, my muscles still hurts like mad. At least i can stand and sit though still take quite long... Anyway, was just informed that I am in the inter class dance competition and practices will start from tomorrow i guess and i will be wearing the Indian costume... haha. quite a new experience i might say. Will be learning all 4 different dances; Chinese, Malay, modern and Indian. Anyway, Dad reached home too late to bring me to the polyclinic for a check-up. darn. But he bought 6 durians home for us to eat as desert! yum yum... we did not have enough to fill our greedy tummy so dad, sis and I went to Jurong east to buy another 6 more but this time small ones than the durian uncle taught us how to get rid of the smell on our hand and how not to fall sick. Its damn filling so i guess we will be giving this Saturday's dinner-cum-durian buffet a miss... that's all for now got to do finish my home works for tomorrow... shit. I'm deadbeat.
Listen @ 10:08 pm