<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Today was like any other day. Everything is so normal, except that there was Campositve encore!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee... Haha I was really happy to see Bee, Rachael, Daphne, Mei Zhen again!!! Love them loads(: Too bad sork chin was unable to come... And I happily left the stuff at home. Freak. Only the counsellors and yantee, keerthika, sork lin, fatin and I attended the encore. Watched a video montage made by them , an advertisement, played games and had sharing time.Really loved that and my long long stories. Right. It ain't that long actually. Ended at 5pm, missed literature on stage rehersal, missed band and went home with yantee. Thts all I guess .

P.S. Thanks bee, Daphne, Mei zhen and those who helped me in doing my math assignment(: nites.
Listen @ 11:57 pm