Profile
Music
Messages
Friends
Credits
Archives
Sunday, August 19, 2007
School time has really been passing way fast.So many things are happening.There's so much to learn, so much to do, so much to know! The worst part is about making choices.Choices with contents or stuff that matters, or weighs the same. Not like one is more important than the other. When choices like these which you have to make, the only thing you can ever do is just to follow your heart and listen to the voice inside you. Oftenly, this happens but not now. The heart often say things with reason, which reason doesn't understand.And in time like this, what do I do , or what should I do? People around me which I know or hold so dear are dissapearing one by one so I guess or should I say I know that beliving and trusting in yourself is the most important thing in life while, at least for me.Anyway, i'm busy creating a video of my sec 2 life so far... so thts all for now... Bie!!
Listen @ 11:24 am