These days are so crappy... I'm now currently in school having it / pw class -.- lame. My group had completed the webbie and video so like were sort of free to do our own stuff. Geez I wonder when will school end? Icant wait to go back to the states and live a much better life! Going back to states or staying here makes not a huge difference to me... I'm still gonna be myself, still gonna live my life the way I want it to be and most of all make my dream turn from fantasy to reality.I want to be a singer or actress. So what if people I know dun approve of it? So what if people keep belittling me? I'm gonna carry on and face the brighter side of life. Eventhough I've wasted alo of oppotunities, I know that when one door closes, another will open. The thing is that most people spent too much time dwelling upon the closed door instead of finding for the door which had been opened to them.That is to me called wasting their time away. Ohwells, I've got to go my own way.. (:
Thts all for now. Adios.


