<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Boo.I'm back again!After a long long time of disappearance. Ohwells, there's like hardly time to relax. No doubt that I've been taking things slowly but still, there's only 24 hours a day. And the worst or maybe best part is that more than 1/4 which is about 6 hours in a day that we spend are on sleeping, resting or eating. Anyway, I'm happy! Alright, that was random. Well, I changed my blog's URL, tagboard as well as the blog skin.

Back to my life... Exams is like on next Monday,Wednesday and Thursday. 3 days of EOY exams and I'm free!!! The best part is that band practices would resume!! *Jumps for joy* But the feeling this year is not the same as last year or even after the SYF competition. Though I miss Band Practices during the exam period, the urge to want band practice was not as great as before! Darns... What's happening to me? How can I feel that way? Band was something that I was most passionate, most enthusiastic about. I would always get lectures from my teachers in school for score-studying in class before this 2 terms and my parents would always nag at me for being band obsessed. I still remember this incident when my dad was like:" You whole day band band band! Go marry your band lar!" the funny thing was that I replied him :" I would, if I could " Anyway, I got to go already. Time for dinner. I'm going out to EAT!!! I'll end this off with a quote:

Everyone has a talent.What is rare is the courage to follow that talent to the place where it leads.
-Erica Jong
Listen @ 6:46 pm