Heyhey, had EOY Mathematics paper 1 and Geography toda. ended school kind of early. 1215pm. And amazingly, I came home straight!! LOL. Watch a little of korean drama and than cartoon on disney channel. Maths paper 1 was average I think I'll do better than the previous exams, although I did not know how to do 2 questions completely, I managed to try the rest of the questions. Till the last minute, I needed only like 3-5 seconds to finish my equation in pen! Icanged the main answer but half the equation which was in pencil was in pen! Rahh..Hope they dont deduct marks if not * faints*. I'm getting a little fustrsted with my section now... Why don't they just reply my messages?!?!?!?! Is it really that hard just to reply a message to say that if their going overseas or other stuff during the holidays? Geez, and I have to reply my senior in like what less than 5 mins from now? oh my gosh... =.=
Tuition was funnaye as usual with the lamo YANQING!!! hahaha. yea, I;m finally posting about tuition haha... I promise she's super entertaining but hyper ego-istic.
Example, Mei ling: ahhhh, I don't know how to do this question!!
Yanqing: Aiyo, why never ask me? I'm SOOOOO smart.
Amanda Lim & I: Ya right...*coughs*
Anyway, go to go and sleeeeep now, Going to twin's house to study in the morning till afternoon which i will have to go back to school for a meeting. Right...2 more days and I'm free! Not exactly but ya, at least free from proper school subjects work! Yipee! I'm a happy kid!


