<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Today was a very fruitful day! (: Well, maybe cos its different from other saturdays. I spent almost half the day out. morning woke up at 8 plus and the housekeepers were already here and started on their job so I went to bathe. Came out of the shower and Mum, Dad and sis were going out for breakfast I did not follow was too tired and lazy :x anyway, they bought KFC for the house keepers and me. i had the cheezy meltz thingy while they had 2 piece chicken set. House keepers left, we got ready to go out shopping... I dreaded going out cos there was HSM and HSM2 on disney channel.

Anyway, cabbed to mum office she needed to do smth... trained to orchard. mum went to cut hair but they were fully booked for that timeslot. so went taka to get smth done and went back to the salon to cut hair...after a long time hesitating on whether i should cut my hair, i finaly did.I should have asked for it to be shorter than it is now. ohwells.Met dad and sis at wisma foodcourt and had lunch. reeallly late lunch.

Walked to shaw center as a family and shopped with my new hairdo. Bought fbts butterfly cut and 2 pairs of sport shoes one from nike one from fila. While shopping at shaw center, I saw my ex- history teacher, Mrs nicloe tan. At first she walked pass i was like hey, she look darn familiar but scared call wrong person so i decided to take another look and poof it was really her. Waved and smiled. Shoped around a lil more and cabbed to cuppage center to have dinner at WARAKU. We had a private room! so cool! anw, cabbed home and yar, here I am posting. I'm getting really tired already so thats all for now! byee~
Listen @ 11:59 pm