Monday, November 26, 2007
Hey hey, am currently at my twin's house (: haha and cos i have no time to blog at home, I'm blogging here. Band-ed the past few days. I was alright. It felt better. but like some things still don't change. Some feelings remain the same and some things are meant to stay that way. Sectional lunch was much joy though the time is kinda short... bleah. i really love my juniors. like they have this thing that really lit me up when i'm down. coast guard ship ride was fantabulous!! It rocked so much that i want to go back there time and time again. Band exchange with Victoria School will be this thursday to sat and on sat night, there'll be a peformance by vs, stcband, and honour band which means combine with selected ppl but most are selected, so far, i dont know who isn't. Anyway, I gotta go for tuition now. So adios!
Listen @ 5:28 pm