Wednesday, November 07, 2007
They are back. Back to band. Good for them, by all means try and find all sort of ways and means to put me down cos you know what? You willl not have a chance to. Too bad for you cos I willl not give in this time. I learned it the hardway. Anyway, Band-ed, went runninglike mad looking for a teacher and to find things, cabbed to bugid [ its reallly near and cheap ] shopped, talked] , macs and finally trained home. i wanted to sit, but got this old man came in so have to be nice and give up my seat. I really wanted to sleep!! super uber tired!! Lucky, tomorrow is a holiday so can sleep with no worries of a day programme. Oh, smth new, I'm learning Violin and either french or spanish [ yet to decide... suggestions anyone?]
Listen @ 11:16 pm