I decided to blog today cos i want to rant. Rant about people since they don't even know my blog url. I really thought of her the wrong way. I cant belive how silly i am to think tht i wanted to get to know her to want so much to learn from her. Maybe its a mistake. Alot of things happened lately. I know know what to say. Fine. I'm blacklist-ed to you or whoever. I'm not saying names. Guess if you want to but i guess its deja vu for you. To think of it again, why am i wasting my post on you? waste time, waste space and energy. You are not worth it like she said.
You did it time and time again. I'm so sick of your mind games. Yes, we didn't communicate for gazillion years. But I dont really care.I respected you so much even when you said things tht hurt me or somebody i knew. Which also hurt me to see them hurt. like please be more sensitive to others will ya?
no matter what i say or do,
I'm still blacklist-ed to you.
It does not bother me anymore
cos there's people who cares so much more.


