hey hey,
its been another day like the norm.I find that things around are getting very bleak. I mean its just like a de javu kinda thing like you see the same things happening day after day, weeks after weeks and months after months...And well, school? hasn't been that great at all...I find it hard for me to achive things nowadays like as if the bad stuff are all coming this way sort of thing.
But at least what i feel is that the only thing i can achive the best is archery. I mean its tiring not literally but yea, I'm happy doing it. I used to think that other activity like a band or something is so much more beneficial to me for its a team thing. But I realised that even though I'm playing for myself, the prize will entirely be mine if I win, I know that they'll always be people supporting and rooting for me if i win or if i lose. not there there's nothing like this in band, yes. there is but the satisfaction of achiving the medal or throphy is more than i can explain. hmmmm... though I get injured often, I think its all worth it. Like if injuring myself a lil can help me win, why not? And i'm really into winning for i want to be able to achive something. Something that people can be proud of...
But can i do it? Am i good enough? I think so, i'm positive (: But if I fail, I fail, not because i didnt have the guts to try , its just mean i'm not good enough which means i need more training.. hmmm. anyway, I shall end here or it'll be like never ending... Till next time ya all....


