Its been like 1-2 months since I last blogged here. But anyway, I am back again!!! but not for long. Holidays are going to be over soon and like my final year exams are in what? 3 weeks!!!!!! There's really not enough time!!! So must study study study... How nice if I had magical powers so that i can either use it to turn back time or even cheat in a test!!!(joking) Guess I've been watching a little too much of Disney channel's show " The wizards of Waverly Place". Haha. but its a really great show when you need to like chillax and stuff. (: definately a thumbs up!
Anyway, on tuesday this week, i went for rock climbing with a number of my bandmates and a few teachers. It was like major fun! Scarey, but fun. But all those fun times ended with super achy muscles!! haha. But i felt that it was worth it.
Band's tomorrow... Its like from 745am-6pm. I know i shouldn't complain and i'm not really doing so just that i feel that at least they could start a little later or something. But ironically when we are practicing really hard, we don't take note of the time and it pass so quickly and sometimes i just want to stay a little longer to practice... hmmmm.. I'm missing my friends whom i've not seen for like almost a week or so): But school's starting so we will get to see each other. I wander how are they doing and if they are fine(: These people are special to me cos' i dont have to hide who i am around them and i hope and think they don't too of cos'! haha. anyway, its getting late and i should get going to practice and score study for tomorrow's prac. so i shall bid a warm and sweet farewell (:


