All right, I'm TRYING to revive this blog. hmmmm. but there's so many stuff to type about but where do I start?
Its really getting very boring and lonely these days. I've got like nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing to really look forward too. gosh. how i hate the feeling of being around not doing anything )= so, i'll briefly type the recent happenings...
Anyway, this holiday break was filled with some pleasant surprises! not many, but it'll do (:
First was OBM Lumut! i can tell you out loud and proud that its the best thing ever! I totally miss the people I've met and befriended there! And of cos in every good journey and memories, there'll be unpleasant stuff or incidents too. Experienced a few on this journey but hey! some were misunderstandings which cleared up and some were due to immaturity of some people who doesn't spare a thought for others feeling.
Band camp was _______. (can't find a word to discribe) :X But my section rocks the house! AND... CONGRADS to ALL stcband percussionists for we manage to once again earn the MOST UNITED SECTION AWARD.
Its getting kindda late so, tata for now! loves.


