<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





La La La La,
La La La La
La La La La La La
La La La La,
La La La La La

Verse 1:
Six a.m.
Radio Playin'
Stumble out of bed,
Runnin' out the door
A brand new day
Never thought I'd have this feeling
Never thought I'd get this far
But I'm okay.....

Chorus:
And I fly
I reach out my hands and touch the sky
That's right in front of me
And I try
Just let go, relax, enjoy the ride
And I feel free
When I fly
When I fly

Verse 2:
Thinkin' back
When there were days
I could barely make it out the door
So much doubt
Changed my mind
Change my ways
Wasn't gonna do this anymore
I turned around...

Chorus:
And I fly
I reach out my hands and touch the sky
That's right in front of me
And I try
Just let go, relax, enjoy the ride
And I feel free
Like a butterfly
Who lost his soul
I choose not to hide
Anymore.......

Fly
Oh Oh Oh
Fly

And I fly
I close my eyes and kiss the sky
That's right in front of me
And I tryJust let back, relax, enjoy the ride
And I feel free
And I flyI reach out my hands and touch the sky
That's right in front of me
And I tryJust let go, relax, enjoy the ride
And I feel free

When I fly
When I fly
When I fly
When I fly
When I fly

La La La La,
La La La La
La La La La La La
La La La La,
La La La La

This song is called "I Fly" and its by Hayden, one of my all time favourite(=

So yea, I'm trying to revive my blog and i think this is a good way to start like with a song which i can relate too(= so yea, this song is like somewhat my life like my typical daily routine if i have school. wake up at 6am rush out the door just to get to school on time and its goes on and on and at the end of the day, i couldn't believe i had survived it and on other days i would just give up and would not be in a mood for anything. hence the song.

So, anyway, this year EFL was mission week and i learnt quite a fair bit from it so yea, I'm thankful for the team that came down and my funny facilitators and for the school for organising it. so yea, it was a rather interesting 3 day programme and it basically taught us about god's presence, Love, Friendships, family and courtships and all but all in all is to have a paradigm shift of what we think and what is fact for we are not always right. so yea, thts basically it.

Moving on and along was Band exchange programme with ACS(B),Damai and Kent Ridge(host). It was an enriching journey even though it was only for a day and it left me thinking of my playing and all and like it makes me wanna do something more than what i have now and like so i could improve myself and like keep on working.But one thing that i'm really glad and proud of is that of my section: people of different attitude,culture,behaviour coming together as one in the name of music making and this really makes me proud of all of them(=

To end it here, Sectionals today was quite funny cos we (Alicia,Jasmine,Yuri,Jia hui and myself) we were like dacing around which is like so fun and hilarious! like omg, We're really crazy.. But toned down and had actual sectionals and Stephanie joined us later on and left us agn.. haha. anw, Sushan aka suzanne is in JB )= so otherwise will be even more cra... trust me everyone of us is highly, dangerously crazy.. But hey! its our section tradition and has been pass down from the lao ren(s) hahaha

So yea, thats all for now ! tata!
Listen @ 5:08 pm