<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Alright, I admit I'm like crazy. Its a school day and I'm like still up.. And I'm like supposed to be up at latest 530? 'cos I'm like taking the 610 train =X But anyway, I just finish doing the dishes for my all so early breakfast and I'm contemplating to whether if I'm going to run tomorrow morning before assembly starts... Hmmm..

Well, my all so perfect day was cos I slept till like freaking late to make up for the many sleepless nights. And for once I truly had peace in me when I woke up. Played the violin for a bit then to stickings for like 30 mins and cooked lunch.. Today was a rest day. A day off from the stupid life of mine that I can't seem to take on if I don't take a breather from it. And i know that somehow, someone out there feels the same too...

Speaking of which, someone msged me about people, and how someone can changed so drastically. From a loving, quiet, fun and easy-going person to someone that is actually like so cold, and distant and easily annoyed. Someone that changed to become more materialistic, heartless and unloving. I really just don't get it. How could one person be someone of double split personalities in such a short time. Like to leave everything behind is definately not something I'm capable of and while some called in moving on and seeing the bigger picture, I still don't think it makes sense. So its like making use of people to get where you are, to actually leave them or forget them when you found something better. That's bullshit, but some would say that that's life. And in life, crap happens. But crap only happens when people starts doing stuff like tht no matter how small it may seem.. like someone once said :" Its the little things that goes a long way." The whole thing is just cruel...seriously.

I need to ''whack some balls" soon. Haha. only 1 would understand it (= haha. and no, its nothing dirty so keep your thoughts straight... oh wells, I better get some rest even an hour would be better than nothing (= So till later, and i pray that today is lets just say passable without any breakdowns...
Listen @ 3:22 am