<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Alright, its been donkeh years since I last blogged here… partly cos I didn't felt that my thoughts on the things that are happening was appropriate to be shared here as well, most of them are pretty personal and that lots of things have happened... Not really having a good time now and its like kinda depressing but I MUST BE STRONG. Its almost midnight and I'm still up as usual. Tired. But I gotta finish tons of work that somehow serve as revision and preparation for the big O.. I'm like dying of some sickness, no wait. A few sickness? But I take it all on me for I've not really been taking enough care, just kept myself as busy as I could and kept trying to work doubly hard than others cos I'm sort of a freaking slow learner. Oh-wells.

Some flashbacks, went for band which was (= not of everything but to be with my section and my band is just, the feeling is just pleasantly indescribable. I always feel that, probably one of the infinity of reasons why I keep going back even though its like to my teacher's or perhaps parent's, sibling or friend's sole disagreement and disapproval is because that of what I have found and learnt in not any band but STCBAND, those bad and good roller coastal rides , brought me closer to life, something like the closest thing I have to a family that accepts me for me and not because of what I have. This is especially so for my section ; STCPERCUSSION!! As they were the ones, all of them, whom I've watched grown up from little babies to some, even better players than myself and I still can't believe that my time with them would soon be distance and prolly over after a period of time which might be soon, and the thought of that scares me. alot. But whatever it is, I'll always try to be there for them and I hope they know that they can come to me any time.And even though I may not be with them physically all the time, I'll never fail to be there for them when they need me cos I believe that in any situation, no matter how bad it seems, if we just try to hold on together, we would be able to conquer any mountain or obstacles that may be set for us no matter how long it takes.

I guess, i better get back to my boooks now, took almost a 15 min break. so , till next time <3

P.S. GO STC PERCUSSION!! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART! -The beat and rhythm of percussion, is the sole reason for OUR obssesion (= -
Listen @ 11:49 pm