<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Kris Allen's - No Boundaries

Seconds hours so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment lasts forever when you feel you’ve lost your way
What if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
To fight and never walk away

Cause here I am still holding on

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe

You’ll make it through the pain
Whether the hurricane
To get to that one thing

When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries

I fought to the end to stand on the edge
What if today is as good it gets
Don’t know where the future’s heading
Nothings gonna bring me down

I’ve jumped every bridge and I’ve run every line
I’ve risked being saved but I always knew why
I always knew why

So here I am still holding on
Every step you climb another mountain
Every breath its harder to believe

You’ll make it through the pain
Whether the hurricane
To get to that one thing

When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can

You can go higher
You can go deeper
There are no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rule cause
There’s nothing between you and your dreams

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe
Yeah…

There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe
You’ll make it through the pain
Whether the hurricane
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The song, this song's lyrics are speaking to me. It makes sense now. or maybe it doesn't and its just that I want to feel this way. Maybe like she said, maybe i am not happy.. but also there's the possibility that i want to change, I'm not sure how it could change some things don't but most things do. Sometimes all that everyone needs is just a little faith to hold on to. And knowing that there are people that cares for me and who will support me all the way, I feel comforted and accepted. Being accepted is something that some/most people ever look for in their whole entire life but then again, the word life, life's a funny/fragile thing. One second a person can be here and the next thing you know, they're gone and the worst part is, you never know when you're gonna lose everything you had in just blink of an eye... Well, at least trying to keep myself positive is better than trying to be better when feeling negative. I've been putting up this mask for far too long , for far too many people. Just get back that attitude and spirit and i know with THEM and god, I know i can always seek for comfort, understanding and acknowledgement which would help me to move on in life wherever we might be or at whatever crossroads i might face.

I would like to end my last post till 11Nov with a something i wrote:

Dreamers are just ordinary people who wants to seek for fulfilment in their life tasks
Some have it easy while others have it hard.
Some would be well-known while others like a dump
But something would keep them going
But is it the beating rhythm of their heart?
I'd never thought of things this way
That I could lose everything I had in one day.
And after all, it was the many little memories that we've shared
But now I wander if that was all I was going to have...

-Lizgohll-
Listen @ 11:11 pm