<body background="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/wishix/listen_bg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32513030?origin\x3dhttp://profondeur-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





A million , no wait. A billion things happened in this period of time.. its just like one word : lunatic.. The last month had been a crazy month of breakdowns, like seriously, ALOT of breakdowns. And of cos, the people that never failed to be there for me... they are the reason for me to hold on to even the slightest. I decided to stay strong and try to be strong. challenging and tough but someone once said :'' nothing cannot be achieved a willing heart'' or smth of this sort.. aha... now I'm in a much lighter mood thanks to them and i hope that it will remain or get better than this. So, I'm gonna give it my ultimate best shot to show them that there's something that i can do to make them proud of me. And stop breaking people hearts... First to conquer : O's, friggin O's that actually is nothing much but ''ordinary'' level.. hahha! Omg, I'm happy once again (= Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it feeeeeeeels like __________( put any amazing word that you can think of)
Listen @ 10:53 pm