I still can't believe that my sister was such an ass. Dad really needed us to be there with him and all and she insisted on staying for the meeting! Like hello? What is more important?! Your dad or the meeting?! I mean come on I don't believe that no one else in the meeting room can take the minutes for you? Anywho, after discussing with Kenneth W. @ Joo Chiat CC about some band stuffs Chris drove me down to SGH in Lightning speed... well, kinda. Went up to the A&E and I don't know where to go or who to look for so I called dad. He told me that he was inside the critical and rescuration room so I asked the nurse if I could go in and she checked everything and allowed me to go in. I was totally freaked out cos it was like there were some people who were seriously injured like really bloody. The doc, Dr Wong, came over to tell me about the tests and all that my dad got to take or had already taken. He needed to go for another 3 ECG and something else when I got there.
So I went out to wait and it got too cold and quiet then went in again and found a chair empty in the corner and sat there for about an hour before they informed me that my dad has been moved to the observation ward and have to stay at least 8 hours for the tests and results. And if the results were abnormal they will have to admit him and all. so went to settle the room stuffs and payment and all before going in to see dad. Stayed outside at the same spot for another 2-3 hours before sis and chris came over then brought them in to see dad and pass him his med and all. After, we went to chris car to get some rest. I couldn't really rest cos I was worried of the results and all.
At 4 plus I went in to check on him and the nurse was like " later, 540am" so chatted with the nurse to ask if everything was okay for that few hours he was inside and she said that everything was okay only a couple of times where his breathing was unstable. Waited till the time went in and talked to the nurse again to check the particulars and med and all. Dad woke up, they discharged him and left.
I'm tooo tired to reply text messages I need more sleep.


