Hmmm, things that I did recently :
Had meeting with Ms Tan and Sam
Followed sis to PAHQ
Met YH and his colleagues
Went to Vivo with YH
Had supper dog (=
Walked around
Bus-ed home.
Stayed up to do the beads thingy for Teresa's Birthday
Teresa's 23rd birthday "party"
Clearing of store room
Amoy street for dinner
Chris slept over
Watched movies before going to bed
Went to Chris's house
Played with his dog 'xiao hei' (OMG!! DAMN CUTE!!)
Picked mom up
Supper at serene centre
Homed
Facebook and checked mails
Blogging now..
Don't really remember what happened before/in between that.
Hmmm.. Teresa's 23rd was AWESOME! hahah. quite drama when was later in the morning @ St James dragonfly. And thanks Kachi and Jiunn Ngee for you know what (= Met 2 other new people : James and Jing Wen. (= Had an awesome time overall for the whole celebration...
Went Chris's house earlier and the dog freaked me out cos it was literally barking and running towards me! *faints* hahah!! damn embarrassed la. But afterwards I can't stop playing with the dog cos it was so adorable and obedient... hahah It's called "Xiao Hei" but I still call it doggie (= hahaahah...
I should be staying in Singapore apparently as my mom's flying up to jkt instead to meet my dad... Means more sleepovers and outings? :D Meeting YH on friday night. Hmmmm movieeee??? and sleepover after that with PJPeeps? OMG then my house will be wreaked in havoc hahahaa! Xuan De!! you're gonna be restricted to an area free of any breakable items! hahaha. means gotta clear my whole living area... LOL.
Okay, I'm gonna stop here for now cos I don't know where this will lead to and I'm too occupied with the songs playing in the background. So, Ciao!


